INDIA EARL X LEVI TIJERINA Growth Book
Grow and expand your business and build a brand rooted in longevity with Growth Book. This guide is solely focused on helping you take your photography or filmmaking business to the next level with 30+ activities to walk through (at your own pace) that will challenge you, inspire you, and push you to evolve creatively.
About This Product
Growth Book has THIRTY activities for you to walk through to help grow your business beyond your expectations. You can go through the material and challenges at your own pace, by trying to do one thing per day or even one per week. In addition to having 30 activities, some activities have what we call RX+, which essentially means, to go above and beyond the prescribed options.
There are options to take these activities deeper and further, meaning you can work through this book over and over again to continue finding inspiration or to keep you disciplined in doing day-to-day tasks that can be easy to neglect or forget. Growing a business is hard work—but with the right resources, it’s not as hard as we sometimes imagine it to be. We hope this gives you an opportunity to discover entirely new things about yourself, your business, and your goals.
How It Works
This book is intended to be completed on a regular rhythm, whether that means daily, weekly, or whatever schedule works best for you. Each day or week, based on how you choose to complete the book, there will be a new activity. This is designed in a “tapas-style” approach, which means that you’ll be doing one or two small things that help build and grow your business during each session. With that being said, we value your life outside of work just as much as life inside of work. Therefore, not all of the tasks are directly business-related. As you work, depending on the day, you’ll see two (or more) kinds of activities:
RX: This is the prescribed activity that we suggest for you.
RX+: This is one step further than the prescription. If you’re going through the book more than once, we suggest completing the RX+ versions. Or if you’ve already completed a task, we suggest you push yourself with this activity instead.
WHAT YOU GET
01. Digital download of Growth book, which includes 30 activities to help you grow your business.
02. Access to the Facebook Group, where you can have ongoing discussions with fellow filmmakers and photographers.
03. Exclusive live sessions in the Facebook group answering questions and showcasing new things we are learning or currently working on (Exclusive for those who purchase Growth).
04. Exclusive discounts from our Sponsors.
WHO IT’S FOR
01. You want to know what steps you need to take next to grow your business.
02. You aren’t sure how to connect with other vendors in your community.
03. You don’t know how to price yourself and you’re not making ends meet.
04. You need a kick in the pants to get those personal projects off the ground.
05. You want tools to help learn how to identify and address your content towards your ideal clients.
06. You are thinking about what happens in the future, whenever your season with photo or video ends.
07. You need guidance on how to generate great content in order to keep your audience engaged.
If you ever get to an activity that seems like it is overwhelming or too intense/intimate/uncomfortable, then that is likely a sign of a stress point in your business. It doesn’t mean you are doing anything wrong, but it does mean that there may be some things you may need to address. In some cases they will be fears that need to be overcome, but in other instances, it might showcase a weakness in your team or that you may need to have partners in developing your business. These stress points are normal. That’s why this book exists in the first place.
Typically, when we encounter stress points, our first reaction is to ignore the problem. This time, when you encounter a stress point, we encourage you to work through it. Ask yourself more questions about why that particular area is a challenge for you. Take the time to wrestle with it.
Growing a business is hard work—but with the right resources, it’s not as hard as we sometimes imagine it to be. We hope this gives you an opportunity to discover entirely new things about yourself, your business, and your goals.
Not quite sure yet? Listen to Levi and Adonye Jaja talk about the book on the Blacklight Podcast.