1. Register a account and log in the allpreset site.
2. Go to the manage
3. Add new preset
4. Write the preset infomation
- The preset title is best in photographer name + preset name format, for example Brad Matthews – The Master Collection
- The preset description just copy from the office site
- Delete the extra ‘-‘ in the URL Slug. The best slug is brad-matthews-the-master-collection. brad-matthews—the-master-collection is bad.
- Just download the featured image of office site and set to our featured image.
- Just copy the preset title to the Excerpt.
- Must select a photographer
- Must input the Source url, for example https://bradmatthews.co/collections/presets/products/the-master-collection
- Must input download link, don’t have to write both of gdrive and mega
- When password is setted, someone must input the correct password to get the download link. If the preset is secret, just set the password.
- The coin set to 0.