How to Share Your Presets or Luts
1. Register an account and log in the allpreset site.
2. Go to the manage, Click the link https://allpreset.com/wp-admin/
3. Add new preset
4. Write the preset infomation
The content in the red box must be filled in, otherwise the post will not be passed.
- The preset title is best in photographer name + preset name format, for example Brad Matthews – The Master Collection.
- The preset description just copy from the office site.
- Delete the extra ‘-‘ in the URL Slug. The best slug is brad-matthews-the-master-collection. brad-matthews—the-master-collection is bad.
- Download the featured image of office site and set to our featured image.
- Copy the preset title to the Excerpt.
- Must select a photographer
- Must input the Source url, for example https://bradmatthews.co/collections/presets/products/the-master-collection
- Must input download link, gdrive or mega
- When password is setted, someone must input the correct password to get the download link. If the preset is secret, just set the password.
- The coin set to 0.
10 thoughts on “How to Share Your Presets or Luts”
hi @root, Ive been here for awhile way before this invite code was added. And I really do not see any explanation or guide to obtain the invite code. It would be really helpful if I have a way to ask.
Hello I want to share a preset by The Lut Bay. But I can’t find the author name on the list
Hello I want to share a preset by Triune. But I can’t find the author name on the list
I wanted to add Jose Villa presets, but there no the author name on the list
I want to add reverie and oak to the photographer name list to share the PNW presets 🙂